Frequently Asked Questions
Why isn't Solve For Why TV working?
Are you experiencing any of the following behaviors while watching Solve For Why TV?
- Connection errors
- Freezing videos
- Poor video quality
We recommend following the steps in the order listed below. In between steps, try watching Solve For Why TV again to check if the issue is resolved. If you don’t notice an improvement, move on to the next one.
- Fully close the Solve For Why TV website and your browser: Start by fully exiting the Solve For Why TV website and your web browser (and all other apps or programs running in the background), then try re-opening your browser and the Solve For Why TV website again.
- Check your internet connection: Run a speed test on your device. If your speed falls short of 3Mbps down, then you may experience issues watching our videos.
- Perform a power cycle: Turn off your device (and the modem and router, if applicable). Wait a few minutes, then power back up.
- Test other apps or programs on your device: If you notice similar issues, it may be due to poor connectivity. Contact your internet service provider for more information on how to improve your connection.
- Check for app and system updates: To check for web browser updates, visit the browser’s settings or about page. To check for system updates, visit your device’s settings menu.
- Clear cache and data: You can typically clear cache/data via your device’s settings menu. This step removes temporary files to help free up needed space.
Still having trouble?
If you tried these steps and you are still having playback issues, we can help.